Friday, April 25, 2008

stockpiling?

I've had the luxury of watching the Today show all week and it's been freaking me out. Is anyone out there stockpiling? I usually never load up on grains and starch as I go grocery shopping weekly but should I? I plan out our meals once a week and pick up what's on my list. Except for maybe chicken broth, cream of mushroom, flour and rice, we really don't have anything in case of an emergency. Holy crap, I'm making myself anxious. They say the economy is going to downturn and I don't know how to shop for grocery sales or anything.

What is everyone doing out there?

1 comments:

AprilandPat said...

I'm on the fence about that stuff too. I know there's a rice shortage, but in the Honolulu Advertiser, they said it wasn't affecting the US...but then Sam's Club and COSTCO are limiting how much rice people can buy....so that makes no sense to me. I was thinking about buying a giant bag of rice just in case though.